velobeat.com is a Recumbent Trike forum for enthusiasts and beginners.

Recumbent trikes enable an unparalleled level of comfort to human powered pedaling power and are sometimes the only option to those with certain special needs. Some of the fastest human powered vehicle land-records are set by recumbent trikes or "velomobiles."

B&M mirrors for HP Velotechnik

• Well I’ve already installed my first upgrade to my recumbent trike! B&M mirrors. These install in the place of the head caps that go on top of the front steering columns where the wheels attach.

All that was needed was an Allen wrench. Adjustment was done mostly after install.

These mirrors make a big difference. Sitting reclined makes it a bit hard to see behind you. With the mirror I can clearly see at least one and a half lanes over so I can safely change lanes without turning my head. Great quality of life upgrade. Later on I hope to add some turning signals and these look like a great candidate to hold some lights later!

Here are some photos. Looks like it belongs to the trike which is great.

F4CFA603-D68C-43B9-B361-2E41E6A3B2CA.jpeg 0873A390-582A-419B-A6BA-86059B6912B8.jpeg 410E8783-A841-410E-9158-D8D972523A2E.jpeg

• @ant Looks nice!